News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Android 10 update for Nokia 3.2 now available for download

Started by Redaktion, April 07, 2020, 21:58:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Nokia 3.2 is the latest Nokia device to receive the Android 10 update. It brings forth all standard Android 10 features such as a system-wide Dark Mode, improved privacy settings, and more. Much like Nokia's previous software releases, this one is also staged, meaning that it may take a while for you to receive it.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Android-10-update-for-Nokia-3-2-now-available-for-download.460155.0.html

Rahim Soltani

Unfortunately after update most of the time when some body calls me I am not available and the network does not work properly it means that there is bug and data is not stable there are a lot of connects and disconnects on network. I asked some of my friends who have Nokia 3.2 they are complaining from this subject.

OSILLO DESTERIO FREDRICK

Dear Nokia team,

I am solely disappointed with Nokia 3.2. The network keeps hanging after the upgrade and all the time my phone is off.
This is the second phone after returning the first one with the same problem.

Kindly work on this

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview