News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Android 10 hits the Xiaomi Mi A3 again, but fans continue to complain about unaddressed bugs and no update for EU handsets

Started by Redaktion, April 07, 2020, 14:51:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi just cannot get Android 10 right on the Mi A3. The device is now on its third Android 10 build, but Xiaomi has neglected to fix the bugs that have been affecting some handsets since February. V11.0.11.0.QFQMIXM is live now as an OTA, but we would recommend giving it a miss.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Android-10-hits-the-Xiaomi-Mi-A3-again-but-fans-continue-to-complain-about-unaddressed-bugs-and-no-update-for-EU-handsets.460113.0.html

Jibber

Oops I just applied this update!

I received the first android 10 update back in Feb and haven't been able to update since, so applied this one.

All working good so far, only thing I've noticed is the task switching UI is more refined and matches the phones shape better  8)

Hamada

giannis ant

I have applied all the previous updates and I have to say this update finally fixes all bugs, at least the ones I noticed. Battery drain is normal again, maybe better than Android 9 and no hangs or freezes.

Zeeshan Hussain Yatoo

Your article and recommendations to give it a miss for Xiaomi Mi A3 users is misleading because this update has fixed most of the previously noticed bugs if not all. So please write articles based on the true and ground reality experience rather paying heed to news and tips sent to you.

Praneet

I don't know guys... After applying this new update (I am one of those unfortunate who had applied the first Android 10 update), fingerprint scanner works even on the lockscreen. Phone has become silky smooth. Battery has actually improved (although it has been only one day of usage, I d have to see more to confirm the same). For a change, I am liking this update.

Anonymous

So, hey. It's actually started working now. Everything works now. The fingerprint scanner is back, battery drain has been fixed and performance is back to normal. So, I guess it's fine.
Thanks for your support though.

Prashant Chauhan

Rozampuia

I updated last night, it initially stuck to bootloop, and have to then apps crashes, even while typing this comment the screen freezes twice.

Alex Alderson

Quote from: Zeeshan Hussain Yatoo on April 08, 2020, 04:07:55
Your article and recommendations to give it a miss for Xiaomi Mi A3 users is misleading because this update has fixed most of the previously noticed bugs if not all. So please write articles based on the true and ground reality experience rather paying heed to news and tips sent to you.

I'm afraid that your experience is not the same as everyone else's. If only it was.

Thedz

Im using Eu version. And still no update. Shame on Xiaomi. Been a fan for almost a decade. And first time to try Android one version. Very disappointed at the very first.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview