News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Aspire 5 A515-54G Review: Laptop for Casual Gamers

Started by Redaktion, April 05, 2020, 19:42:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Acer relies on the brand-new Comet Lake hardware, an entry-level GPU from Nvidia and a matte Full HD panel. Is this the perfect office all-round laptop for everyone who wants to game on occasion?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Aspire-5-A515-54G-Review-Laptop-for-Casual-Gamers.459883.0.html

william blake

Glen

Casual gaming? What exactly is this term supposed to elude to? There's no such thing as casual gaming or casual gamers. There's hardware that can handle modern games like the current Call Of Duty, Battlefield etc... then there's hardware that can only handle titles such as Minecraft. Either way the term casual, doesn't belong anywhere in gaming. Anymore than "formal" applies to AAA titles.

joel

Quote from: Glen on April 09, 2020, 13:51:14
Casual gaming? What exactly is this term supposed to elude to? There's no such thing as casual gaming or casual gamers. There's hardware that can handle modern games like the current Call Of Duty, Battlefield etc... then there's hardware that can only handle titles such as Minecraft. Either way the term casual, doesn't belong anywhere in gaming. Anymore than "formal" applies to AAA titles.

I see what you're saying. "Casual" means running games at lower settings.

Null Neu

Quote from: Glen on April 09, 2020, 13:51:14

Today I learned I don't actually own any games on Steam, since they're not a newish shooter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edward01

I am not sure the Lenovo ideapad s540-15 is a better alternative to all users.
it has a glossy display with pwm and has a very poor wifi performance. On the other hand it has slightly better system performance and superior battery.
It depends on the user I would say.

Parsa

چرا این قدر دمای اتاق پایین هست ؟
مگه سردخونه است؟
22 c خیلی سرده!!!
چی فکر کردین پیش خودتون واقعا؟؟؟!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview