News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD Ryzen 9 4900U APU gets past the rumor stage by making a first appearance on UserBenchmark

Started by Redaktion, April 05, 2020, 09:02:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An AMD Ryzen 9 4900U APU has turned up on UserBenchmark as part of a system labeled "AMD Ted3-RN". The chip managed an excellent single-core score but the weaker multi-core scores show that this is an early engineering sample with more to come yet. The benchmark record details that the Ryzen 9 4900U has 8 cores and 16 threads.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Ryzen-9-4900U-APU-gets-past-the-rumor-stage-by-making-a-first-appearance-on-UserBenchmark.459954.0.html

Iceman1

Even to use the userbench (fake benchmark) results as a indication for performance is a affront for everyone who knows how this "benchmark" was become ridiculus after the last update and bought by some company to show theirs inferior products better in the eyes of the uniformed and to cheat the people.

Gabriel87

What in the name of hell are you talking about?...Amd has been moping the floor with Intel all year and it will be at least on par in the mobile space. It's Intel who is now flooding the Internet with "great performance" of their amazing but unreleased chips. After 7y of close to no improvements from Team Blue it's about time we got good chips for decent prices...

Iceman1

Gabriel, you misunderstand! I am pro AMD and i will surely purchase one of these incredible processors in the coming weeks with my new notebooks and even my company has the order only to buy AMD based notebooks because of safety and performance.
My post should refer to the fact that Userbench i totally broken after the last update and the results worthless! As i can not link something here, please check the subject!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview