News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Snapdragon 765G-powered LG G9 ThinQ replacement billed for May 15 launch

Started by Redaktion, April 04, 2020, 23:53:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Going by recent reports, LG has now killed off its flagship G-series, with the LG G9 ThinQ all but officially dead in the water. According to word on the grapevine, the replacement to the G9 ThinQ has now been penned down for a May 15 launch, and is touted to feature a Snapdragon 765G, four cameras in total, and a 4000 mAh battery.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Snapdragon-765G-powered-LG-G9-ThinQ-replacement-billed-for-May-15-launch.459886.0.html

Michele L. Lewis

So....did I just get screwed buying the LG G8 Thinq? It seems to freeze a lot. No wonder they offer the dual screen (whon knows when that will come) and ever mysterious 200 master card.

Mark C Taylor

[I have the exact same problems Michael.  Phone hesitates a lot.  My wife and i bought 3 of LG8 ThinQ back in January and have never received the promised dual screen nor the $200 gift card per phone.  Multiple messages both by phone and email have went unanswered.  What used to be a great company has certainly went down hill and lost my respect.

Quote from: Michele L. Lewis on April 05, 2020, 15:17:13
So....did I just get screwed buying the LG G8 Thinq? It seems to freeze a lot. No wonder they offer the dual screen (whon knows when that will come) and ever mysterious 200 master card.

John C Storbeck

I just bought an LG V60 from T-Mobile that came with the second screen case.  It is working fine, no issues and long battery life.

My wife is getting ready to replace her Verizon LG G7 and this new phone looks interesting, she likes the second screen on my phone, hopefully it will ship in the box with the phone as my LG V60 did.

Brent W.

I actually finally did receive my lg8x thinq dual screen (that is a mouthful) about a 2 weeks ago, I bought in january just before the 200 dollar MasterCard promo though :/, so I can say lg is shipping them ..just really delayed it seems. Honestly I really like the phone, and don't feel the need to jump to a new upgrade anytime soon.

LG phones are the BEST

I had the LG G6 and loved that phone. It was better than any phone at it's time. I'm looking forward to getting the latest LG phone sometime soon. I know the V50 is a bad shut-yo-mouth! Cameras and everything is great about it!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview