News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo's Legion 5i and 7i gaming laptops include the exclusive Nvidia Advanced Optimus feature for extended battery life

Started by Redaktion, April 02, 2020, 17:07:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 7i will most likely be powered by Comet Lake-H Core i7 CPUs and will feature the latest RTX 2000 Super GPUs, while the 5i will pack Comet Lake-H Core i5 CPUs and up to an RTX 2060 GPU. Both variants will get G-Sync displays plus a n exclusive feature developed in collaboration with Nvidia, which allows for a more efficient battery management.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-s-Legion-5i-and-7i-gaming-laptops-include-the-exclusive-Nvidia-Advanced-Optimus-feature-for-extended-battery-life.459738.0.html

Derondel

RTX 2070 Lenovo for $1200?? That price a good deal even for the y740 with 2060 currently. I believe the prices shown reflect worse specs overall, as in just 256GB ssd and 8GB ram, there must be a catch.

Or prices have finally went down. Anyway, all laptops will get demolished when the next gen consoles roll out for half the price and twice the performance. It's good news because it will push manufacturers to lower their prices

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview