News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Alleged domestic prices for the Huawei P40 series will frustrate buyers of the global variants

Started by Redaktion, April 02, 2020, 12:50:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The alleged domestic prices for the Huawei P40 smartphones have been leaked online, and they are considerably lower than the prices customers will have to pay for the flagship smartphones in the European and UK markets. It has been estimated that the prices will end up being around 30% cheaper for the Chinese models compared to the global variants.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Alleged-domestic-prices-for-the-Huawei-P40-series-will-frustrate-buyers-of-the-global-variants.459747.0.html

S.Yu

I agree with the leak (some crude English version of Weibo?), it's slightly more expensive than before, exactly where most expect it to be.

MarkC

I am curious as to what price that model would sell for in Hong Kong and whether they get the local version or international version.

S.Yu

Quote from: MarkC on April 03, 2020, 02:20:37
I am curious as to what price that model would sell for in Hong Kong and whether they get the local version or international version.
What do you mean local or international version? Previously HK would always get international firmware, the "non-walled" version, but now with Google excluded, it's hard to say whether there's still significant difference between the firmware in the practical sense.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview