News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super Max-Q and 2070 Super Max-Q set to debut on the next Razer Blade 15

Started by Redaktion, April 02, 2020, 09:03:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

As if Nvidia's GeForce RTX lineup couldn't be more convoluted, be prepared for yet another subcategory of GeForce Super GPUs within the existing subcategory of GeForce Max-Q GPUs.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nvidia-GeForce-RTX-2080-Super-Max-Q-and-2070-Super-Max-Q-set-to-debut-on-the-next-Razer-Blade-15.458940.0.html

jeremy

Seems like Razer actually listened to customer feedback.

SD card reader from the Studio is now included.
USB-C PD charging from both ports (both sides!)
Shift key, I suppose
HDMI 2.0b? So the HDMI is connected to the Nvidia dGPU?

That being said, what happened to the optical switch keyboard?
Still no Gysnc/Adaptive Sync?

Too bad the base model is still a step behind, in both QoL features (USB-C PD charging) and battery capacity. I really do like the concept of the base model, other than that.

Ariliquin

So they are shunning AMD, the best overall laptop CPU's in the market for these light gaming machines? That's  a strange move, what's Intel doing, giving them the CPU's for free?

LyntonB

Shift/? key placement for touch typists...finally!! thank you Razer. I can't understand why the choice of Intel Comet Lake however given superior Ryzen 4000 Renoir thermals/power/performance. Perhaps a 2020 option to make available to consumers? The price will be a tough sell given Renoir devices emerging at ~$1000 and high specs at ~$1500...

S.Yu

"All 2020 SKUs will share the same 230 W AC adapter for backwards compatibility with 2019 SKUs"
I take it the failure rates are the same too? ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview