News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Oppo Reno Ace Infinity to include FreeVOOC air-charging tech that keeps batteries charged forever?

Started by Redaktion, April 01, 2020, 14:44:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Apparently, Oppo found a way to safely implement "air-charging" into smartphones using a new FreeVOOC coil and an electromagnetic emitter that has a 10-meter range. This allows the batteries to constantly charge at 5-10 W while in the range of said emitter, so the phone supposedly never runs out of juice.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Oppo-Reno-Ace-Infinity-to-include-FreeVOOC-air-charging-tech-that-keeps-batteries-charged-forever.459650.0.html

Bogdan Solca

I know, but that is not an official OPPO channel, just some Youtube uploader. The official video and comments are in the Weibo link I provided, and there is no word from Oppo regarding this being a hoax, for now. I'll update the article if it indeed turns out to be a joke.

Quote from: Jaroslav Teleňko on April 01, 2020, 17:15:52
In the description of that video it says that it's an april joke

Tuan

Chinese speaker here. The Chinese text at the end of the video clearly states it's an April Fools joke.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview