News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

DxOMark: The Huawei P40 Pro is the best camera smartphone in the world

Started by Redaktion, March 31, 2020, 11:26:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Popular photography evaluation website DxOMark has now reviewed the recently released Huawei P40 Pro. The phone does extremely well and continues the tradition of Huawei flagships taking the top spot on DxOMark's charts at release.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/DxOMark-The-Huawei-P40-Pro-is-the-best-camera-smartphone-in-the-world.459512.0.html

S.Yu

Any model that doesn't have a score within a few days of launch hasn't paid enough.

Master

Quote from: S.Yu on March 31, 2020, 19:36:51
Any model that doesn't have a score within a few days of launch hasn't paid enough.

Awww, typical poor butthurt Korean crybaby, your irrelevant insinuation only goes to show your extreme desperation, frustration, insecurities, and inadequacies in being a pathetic sore loser about your cheap Korean Samsuck brand always losing to China's Huawei. ROFLMAO!

S.Yu

Quote from: Master on April 02, 2020, 06:57:18
Quote from: S.Yu on March 31, 2020, 19:36:51

Awww, typical poor butthurt Korean crybaby, your irrelevant insinuation only goes to show your extreme desperation, frustration, insecurities, and inadequacies in being a pathetic sore loser about your cheap Korean Samsuck brand always losing to China's Huawei. ROFLMAO!
Has this poor little stray dog been feeding on gutter oil? What toxin did you ingest that caused your hallucination that I'm Korean, or that I even speak for Samsung in particular?
Huawei the Faker continues to tout their faked frame rates in slo-mo and this time boasts about a fake advantage in sensor size that's effectively useless since it operates on a crop outputting 12.5MP from 9.4MP, and that interpolation clearly shows in real world results as a regression from P30P, regardless of what DxO says. DxO clearly lost their credibility when they ranked S6 higher than Pureview 808 and now 5 years later they're no better.
Anyhow, I have more constructive ways to spend my time on the web than dealing with anonymous twerps.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview