News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The bezels of the Huawei P40 Pro underlines why you should not trust marketing renders

Started by Redaktion, March 30, 2020, 20:09:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It turns out that Huawei got creative with the renders of the P40 Pro. That is a polite way of saying that Huawei duped people into believing that the P40 Pro has smaller bezels than it does in reality.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-bezels-of-the-Huawei-P40-Pro-underlines-why-you-should-not-trust-marketing-renders.459416.0.html

S.Yu

Wow, it's expected, but worse than expected. And this design was ugly enough as the render portrayed, this is almost twice as ugly.

Eugene

Get your facts straight... The P40 has the bigger bezel the P40 Pro and Pro plus has the smaller ones. Perhaps yours was boxed incorrectly 🤷🏻‍♂️ my P40 Pro is all screen not like the one in your hand.. Same as the marketing render.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Eugene on March 31, 2020, 11:43:32
Get your facts straight... The P40 has the bigger bezel the P40 Pro and Pro plus has the smaller ones. Perhaps yours was boxed incorrectly 🤷🏻‍♂️ my P40 Pro is all screen not like the one in your hand.. Same as the marketing render.

I mean, the images are literally there for comparison...

S.Yu

Quote from: Eugene on March 31, 2020, 11:43:32
https://images.anandtech.com/doci/15663/P40__DSF1798.jpg
This is Anandtech's, was theirs "boxed incorrectly"?🤷🏻‍♂️
Maybe you live in their marketing render.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview