News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 will get ECG support, but it will be delayed

Started by Redaktion, March 27, 2020, 21:42:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung's latest smartwatch has an electrocardiography (ECG) sensor, but it is deactivated at present. The OEM had projected that it would be working via a firmware update in the first quarter of 2020 (1Q2020). However, it now seems it's going to miss this deadline.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Samsung-Galaxy-Watch-Active-2-will-get-ECG-support-but-it-will-be-delayed.459230.0.html

Mr Gerrard McGuinness

I have owned every model since the first galaxy gear watch. I changed to apple for the health features particularly the heart rate warning and the fall detection (I am 73 and have a heart condition)
When samsung announced the galaxy watch active 2 I changed back, I also upgraded to the note 10+ 5g. Still no sign of fall detection on the watch and the oxygen saturation heart rate Sensor has been removed from the phones. Looks like a change back to apple watch as they take the health features seriously. Series 6 will also include an oxygen saturation tester. During the current epidemic these features are a must have..😷🤬

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview