News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Microsoft could revolutionize cryptomining with user body activity proof-of-work

Started by Redaktion, March 27, 2020, 16:24:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A recent Microsoft patent details how the cumbersome proof-of-work implementation on current cryptocurrencies like Bitocoin that has ever-increasing processing power requirements can be replaced with a system that validates user body activity. This would allow more users to adopt blockchain tech and possibly revolutionize finances.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Microsoft-could-revolutionize-cryptomining-with-user-body-activity-proof-of-work.459192.0.html

Freddie

in the event that you contemplate your mate I state you contact (cryptocyberhacker @ gmail com), Whatsapp:+15188160274. he helped me hack my better half's telephone and I discovered him attaching with other ladies, the proof came in extremely convenient in the separation. you can make reference to that hannah jackson alluded you for a speedy reaction and you may likely get a rebate.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview