News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Legion Y740-17IRHg with GeForce RTX 2080 Max-Q in Review

Started by Redaktion, March 27, 2020, 14:22:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Gamers rejoice! The Lenovo Legion Y740-17 offers great gaming performance and various RGB elements to complement the design. In this review, we will try to find out whether there are any drawbacks by looking at numerous measurements and benchmarks.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Legion-Y740-17IRHg-with-GeForce-RTX-2080-Max-Q-in-Review.459155.0.html

william blake

cant wait for motile(or other fair lowcoster) arrival on this market segment.
look at this lenovo, it screaming "i am so average at every part, you will regret the purchase".
-screen..fast but thats it.
-overall design..logo  is ok and not too childish, but it look like big plastic butt attached to your ordinary 330-17 500 usd laptop. too much wasted space everywhere.
-keyboard&pad..does they feel 3k? no.
-cpu-6 cores mainstream. 3 y.o. meh. gpu? kinda top. ssd? yeah 1tb and fast but i want an option with double drive. 16gb 2666 memory? meh again.
at the end, i want something premium, spending so much money., this laptop gives me premium gpu only. dozens of parameters with only one premium part.

anon

Compared to my MSI GT62VR with GTX1070 from 2016, this is... 40% faster.

Three and a half years and laptops are barely faster. Damn.

xpclient

Strange thing is while my Lenovo Legion Y740 17 inch 2019 version with 9th gen Core i7 9750H also came with the AU Optronics panel AUO329D, according to LaptopMag: https://www.laptopmag.com/reviews/laptops/lenovo-legion-y740-17-inch-2019 theirs is an LG panel LGD05E0 which is G-Sync 144 Hz but brightness is less at 247 nits. Anyone else got the LG panel?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview