News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Real-life images of the OnePlus 8 Pro leaked

Started by Redaktion, March 25, 2020, 10:29:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A couple of images of the real OnePlus 8 Pro smartphone have been leaked online. It appears the upcoming device looks exactly like recent renders, as it sports a punch-hole selfie camera in the top left corner and features an identical quad-camera setup on the rear. It's believed the phone will be launched in April and may cost US$799.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Real-life-images-of-the-OnePlus-8-Pro-leaked.458978.0.html

marco_

I'm really disappointed with the return of punch hole. I have bought top 7t pro spec due to:

• good and future-proof hardware
  • higher display refresh rate
  • interesting innovation with popup camera - but at that time it wasn't key point for me
  • decent (but not extremely great) price to value ratio
After using it for a couple of months I have to say I'm very happy with it, and it's worth every penny.

As I used it I started to appreciate more and more the popup camera. And now it feels so great for me not to have a creepy hole in the phone - really it improves the experience so much better that I don't want to go back to a phone with any form of punch hole.

I wanted to favor OP brand with my next phone choice, but looking at their decision on bringing back the punch hole pushes me to go elsewhere. Hopefully it will be gone with next models.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview