News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The new Dell XPS 13 9300 is a great subnotebook, but which components make sense?

Started by Redaktion, March 23, 2020, 16:28:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 2020 version of the compact Dell XPS 13 is once again a very good subnotebook and we were quite impressed with it. After our review of the entry-level spec, many users probably wonder what configuration to get. We have a look at the available options.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-new-Dell-XPS-13-9300-is-a-great-subnotebook-but-which-components-make-sense.458610.0.html

_MT_

It's worth mentioning that the €1800 configuration includes a 1 TB SSD. It would be great if you didn't have to pay for the i7 and could get i5, perhaps with better GPU. Still, nowhere near as bad as a Surface or MacBook. And with a matte screen. Unfortunately, it doesn't outperform a Surface Laptop 3, which isn't exactly a dazzler. And doesn't have a proper keyboard either. The state of affairs is still rather sad.

_MT_

Just to clarify, I'm not really criticizing the XPS. That line is not really aimed at me. The prevalence of 16:9 nonsense, I mean screens, is just forcing me to look outside the box.

Valantar

Quote from: Jason Brown on March 24, 2020, 09:29:25
The entry level XPS is not the i5.
That depends on your market. In Norway Dell does not offer any XPS configuration below an i5+8GB+512GB setup.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview