News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro and K30 Pro Zoom Edition variants and prices revealed: Up to 12 GB RAM and 512 GB storage for the latter

Started by Redaktion, March 22, 2020, 12:18:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The excitement in regard to Xiaomi's Redmi China launch event is starting to build, and now it appears that the variants and some prices of both the Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro and Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition smartphones have been revealed. The top-end variant of the Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition will offer users a massive 12 GB of memory and 512 GB of storage.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Redmi-K30-Pro-and-K30-Pro-Zoom-Edition-variants-and-prices-revealed-Up-to-12-GB-RAM-and-512-GB-storage-for-the-latter.458705.0.html

Me

QuoteI rather pay extra $100 and get Nokia 8.3 with real ZEISS optics.
Huge selling point of K30 Pro is display without any holes.

LoLyeah

Quote from: pfff on March 22, 2020, 13:45:53
$499 meh
I rather pay extra $100 and get Nokia 8.3 with real ZEISS optics.

I mean, 765G is way, and way cheaper than 865 thanks to integrated modem and mid range chipset.

If you don't care about chipset, why would you care following Redmi K30 Pro in the first place?

S.Yu

This is really quite exciting. After the Sony and the Moto, another competitive model with no notable shortcomings, except the Sony is far more expensive (but with a more refined design) and the Redmi should be expected to come with far worse UI.
Suddenly fans of the audio jack are flooded with options!

Ricci Rox

Quote from: S.Yu on March 23, 2020, 08:39:36
This is really quite exciting. After the Sony and the Moto, another competitive model with no notable shortcomings, except the Sony is far more expensive (but with a more refined design) and the Redmi should be expected to come with far worse UI.

A Pixel Experience ROM is always an option.  ;)

Ingo

S.Yu

Quote from: Ricci Rox on March 23, 2020, 10:21:28
Quote from: S.Yu on March 23, 2020, 08:39:36

A Pixel Experience ROM is always an option.  ;)
Interesting, does this break compatibility with fingerprint payment e.g. Alipay though? I know that in the case of Samsung 3rd party ROMs seem to break Knox or something and using biometrics for many secure apps would be blocked.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview