News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Milestone time: There is one billion Windows 10 devices in the wild

Started by Redaktion, March 17, 2020, 09:52:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With 900 million devices running Windows 10 back in late September 2019, it was quite obvious that Microsoft would reach the next milestone this year. Yesterday, the Redmond giant announced that "over one billion people have chosen Windows 10 across 200 countries resulting in more than one billion active Windows 10 devices."

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Milestone-time-There-is-one-billion-Windows-10-devices-in-the-wild.457697.0.html

Marco Gabbiani

The verb must match the subject:

There are two computers
There is one computer

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: Marco Gabbiani on March 17, 2020, 10:37:33
The verb must match the subject:

There are two computers
There is one computer
Yeah, spot-on. Already fixed it. Thanks for spotting the mistake!

Ahmad Fathoni

I have tried how it was like of using macos by succesfully installing hackintosh catalina on my laptop (hp elitebook 2170p core i7 3667u 16gb ram). Thing i like was the options to choose color profile (WISH windows 10 have this as well). Other than that was meh!!
1. I can't open files by just press enter. I have to did right click and choose open.
2. I can't uninstall podcast and music,
3. The typography is much better on windows 10.
So i ended up back to windows 10 and felt more grateful how easy keyboard input setup on windows 10 is. It seems that my perception about apple logo was misleading! It was not as easy as it look.
The problem about windows 10 and microsoft is their NAME! Its awkward! It would be nice if apple and microsoft exchange their names and logos.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview