News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Android 10 rollout for the Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 has been delayed

Started by Redaktion, March 15, 2020, 13:56:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Nokia 7.2 was originally promised to get the Android 10 update in Q1 2020. We're at the end of Q1, however, and that plan appears to have been scrapped with official confirmation that the phone will receive the update in Q2 instead.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Android-10-rollout-for-the-Nokia-6-2-and-Nokia-7-2-has-been-delayed.457540.0.html

cHefroCker

I buy that Phone because i love the fast updates. But that update is very late

Hamid

Nokia promised to update 6.2 to Android 10 I bought this phone just for Android upgrade they are liar and Hustler they are Abuse of people trust l had a huawie h30u10 bought it 5years ago it's better than new Nokia smartphones I'm sorry about trust to nokia

Safar

I purchased 7.2 because of nokia phones get updates very fast..but I'm disappointed in this time...very bad..many budjet phone got android 10...why taking too much time for releasing software and security update...i got last security update on dec...after that no upadte.

bikkk

Overall I've been impressed \with the 7.2 in some ways, but disappointed in others. Impressed with the camera, battery life, screen (no OLED tho). Disappointed in: the fingerprint sensor (so inconsistent even with dry fingers), mistouch prevention (my pocket constantly dials numbers, pauses, skips and rewinds songs and if you have secure unlock where it stays unlocked when you're moving, even more, something the first iphone even didn't do,) terrible processor (hence artificially long battery life, not so long during heavy use not even half a day and bad performance throughout), audio DAC is weak, and now the worst update speed on any android one device. 4/10 wouldn't buy again

Flo12

Hopefully they will fix the issue with the led notification soon. There is even an online petition on that now available. Haven't seen something like this before.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview