News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Top 6 things to avoid or consider when buying an Ultrabook

Started by Redaktion, March 15, 2020, 08:36:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

About to drop $1000+ on that brand new laptop? Here are a few things to keep in mind before making that jump.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Top-6-things-to-avoid-or-consider-when-buying-an-Ultrabook.457487.0.html

Muhammad Anhar

Since I just got my Razer Blade Stealth 13 with MX150 for $1200, I think this is the best all around ultrabook with good gaming capability

Nexus7

The thing y'all seem to miss is weight. You constantly recommend the x360 Spectre, the 15.6" version of that weighs over 4.5 lb. Another thing you miss is screen size. You constantly pick little 13.3" laptops that have 2k resolution; which is nice for young eyes, but for any serious wor, you really need the 15.6" machines.

R6ex

I disagree on the part about avoiding budget builds like Dell Inspiron, coz my Dell Inspiron 17 (3793) is one of the best bang-for-buck build out there. For a measly $700, I get an i5, 8GB, 512GB SSD and a beautiful FHD IPS screen. For casual users like myself, what more could you ask for?! Self-upgrading to 16GB wouldn't be any more expensive than the costlier builds out there. I don't need other bells-&-whistles on the more expensive builds. Better to save the money for other purposes. They all perform pretty similary after all. I don't fold, game or video-edit anyway.

demorez

USB-C charging does not mean you can charge your laptop with any charger. you need a 20V charger output for that, what most chargers do not have

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview