News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nvidia SUPER gaming laptops with Intel 10th Gen processors coming in April; will likely compete with upcoming Ryzen 4000 laptops

Started by Redaktion, March 15, 2020, 07:21:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It has been reported that new laptops featuring one of Nvidia's SUPER mobile GPUs and an Intel 10th Gen CPU will be made available in April. A whole range of SUPER mobile graphics cards, from the GeForce GTX 1650 all the way up to the RTX 2080, is expected to be announced. The Nvidia SUPER desktop counterparts have been popular with gamers.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nvidia-SUPER-gaming-laptops-with-Intel-10th-Gen-processors-coming-in-April-will-likely-compete-with-upcoming-Ryzen-4000-laptops.457530.0.html

Aastra

Why can't there be ryzen 4000 laptops with nvidia super? Is it going to be exclusive to intel variants?

Shadow1669

I wonder if the MSI GE66 will release in April as well... and I'm dying to see if Lenovo will refresh the y540 and y740 to like y550 and y750? Well I'm in between getting the GE66 and whatever Lenovo brings to the table.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview