News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Preposterous PlayStation 5 core specifications leaked: CPU @3.86 GHz, GPU with 56 CUs and 15.05 TFLOPS, 32 GB RAM, 1.5 TB SSD - all for US$499

Started by Redaktion, March 14, 2020, 08:01:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Alleged core specifications for the upcoming PlayStation 5 have recently been shared online, although considering the source those anxious for news about the next-gen PS5 console should be prepared to dip into their salt reserves. The supposed leak states a powerful RDNA 2 7nm AMD GPU with 56 compute units @2.1 GHz, which apparently can reach a peak performance of 15.05 TFLOPS.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Preposterous-PlayStation-5-core-specifications-leaked-CPU-3-86-GHz-GPU-with-56-CUs-and-15-05-TFLOPS-32-GB-RAM-1-5-TB-SSD-all-for-US-499.457490.0.html

william blake

Quote from: MR JAMAL ABDINASIR on March 14, 2020, 12:03:37
What a ridiculous rumor aka BS to post.
non ridiculous is better? why? what can we do to make this not so ridiculous? how about higher price, 600(or 700) instead of 500, is it better now?

Mark Polson

And a few months ago people on the likes of here were scoffing at either console getting close to 12TF. How did that turn out?

nors

So if I write another specs, now twice as powerful, for the price of $299 to pastebin, will you also make news of that? I mean it would be as credible so probably true, right?

Whitey

I cant see how ps5 would have 32gig of GDDR6. But I can see a potential cpu @3.7 and instead of 16 they could they could get 18gig of Gddr6 56cu @2ghz the the could easily achieve atleast 13tflops

Hastie73

The only thing about the report I hope is wrong is the price. I'd take all the spec for twice the cash. Lovely.

Tim49

Bob

If and I know you don't have the specs at all then prove it with the spec sheet if you don't then shut your mouth and don't say anything more about the ps5 until you can prove it

Eliad

No way those specs are true nor the price. If it is true (again no way) it's day one purchase for me.

Dick green

What do everyone of you bell end couch journalists always have to put a variation of the pinch of salt metaphor at the beginning of your articles. Get a life and new career!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview