News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD Ryzen 7 4800U keeps up with higher-powered Intel Core i9-9880H thanks to promising Geekbench 5 test scores

Started by Redaktion, March 06, 2020, 09:53:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A Lenovo system featuring an AMD Ryzen 7 4800U APU has been tested on Geekbench 5 recently, and it managed scores of 1,150 points for the single-core test and 7,047 points for the multi-core test. The 8-core Renoir processor achieved similar results to the Coffee Lake Intel Core i9-9880H processor, even though the latter could rely on a higher TDP.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Ryzen-7-4800U-keeps-up-with-higher-powered-Intel-Core-i9-9880H-thanks-to-promising-Geekbench-5-test-scores.455490.0.html

fdsofldmos

This could make for a great laptop, together with an Ampere GPU from nvidia. Or maybe Zen 3, will see. For now my 6700HQ is still pretty peppy.

william blake

invalid is the best lenovo brand.
im so glad that last year +100+200usd for a better binned ryzen 5 marketing bullshit is gone.
now, you will spend this money for the 2 best cpu cores available in the market.

william blake

xpclient

So AMD ultrabook CPU performance=Intel gaming laptop CPU performance
AMD gaming laptop CPU performance=Intel desktop CPU performance

govt jobs

i love this is realy a beast and if you want to get some better goverment job then just visit or govt jobs site
www.govtjobswali.con

Cbed19

AMD has REALLY come together with their 7nm offerings.
The Desktop parts are great value and objectively better buys than Intel.
The HEDT line has optimized single core performance so you can effectively game with a 32 core processor. Makes them EXTREMELY versatile for mixed use workloads.
Their mobile processors match Intel desktop processor performance at a fraction of the power requirements.
Wow! That's a long way to come in just a few short years.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview