News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

PlayStation 5 or goldfish bowl with surprising connectivity? "Leaked" design will keep expectant fans smiling until the real PS5 is unveiled

Started by Redaktion, March 04, 2020, 06:59:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sony is still withholding the final design of the PlayStation 5, leaving console fans little else to do than scour the Internet in the hope of finding a clue or a leaked image. A new "leaked" design looks nothing like the numerous rumor-based PS5 renders that have been shared online, and it is so ridiculous it should at least cheer up impatient next-gen console watchers.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/PlayStation-5-or-goldfish-bowl-with-surprising-connectivity-Leaked-design-will-keep-expectant-fans-smiling-until-the-real-PS5-is-unveiled.455320.0.html

Superguy

I sure hope this isn't it.  While interesting, it's ugly., and would take up more space than the PS4.

I don't think it is, though. Sony is very conservative in its designs, and this would be way out there for them.  I could see the V or the more PS4-esque designs that have been floating around as more plausible.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview