News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The best video smartphones in the test: All against the iPhone

Started by Redaktion, March 03, 2020, 08:37:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

We test the best smartphones for videography and let them compete against each other in a direct comparison. The iPhone 11 Pro is considered to be the top device in this discipline, but the competition in the form of the Galaxy Note 10+, Mate 30 Pro, and Xiaomi Mi Note 10 can also convince. Find out which is the top smartphone in the review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-best-video-smartphones-in-the-test-All-against-the-iPhone.455198.0.html

xpclient

What about indoors video at night with normal light but no sunlight? What about flagships from LG and Motorola like V50 ThinQ, Motorola One Zoom?

william blake

yep, xiaomi is a clear winner here
please, rename the title to
All against Mi
fair title, unlike yours.
500 money versus 1000-1500 money.

Bob

And yet none of them have as good of a microphone as the old Lumias - especially the Lumia 950. Man, I wish Windows Phone didn't die out.

Mister profi

We also need Realme X2 in the mix since its better phone for video recording then mi note 10

huawei repair penrose

Wow..I have read around more than 50 blogs today on smartphones, iPhones and Galaxy, this is the best blog of all. You are so good, and I love all your selections of the video phones. Thank you for sharing this bog. I have seen similar information at one place, you can also see on Nzsunnyway.co.nz.

Joe Duncan

Xiaomi note 10 is the best but however a great article and so detailed information about all the phones that you have compared. I love this content; keep sharing this kind of information. Hope more readers will come to read it in future.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview