News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Mi A3 finally receives the Android 10 update

Started by Redaktion, February 29, 2020, 18:34:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After months of promises and rumors, the Mi A3 is finally receiving the much-awaited Android 10 update. The OTA weighs in as a 1.3 GB download and brings all the typical Android 10 features. The Mi A2 Lite, sadly, remains in limbo.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Mi-A3-finally-receives-the-Android-10-update.454897.0.html

Levent

Update also brought amazing bugs. Fingerprint reader is now cannot be used for unlocking the device, camera app has lost shutter speed options. There is a qualcomm internal bug reporting tool available in the rom. Its amazing to see Xiaomi giving the upmost priority to their Android One devices. Anyone who has this device, dont update.

Zack

I still don't have Android 10 in Australia any one know when it's going to hey released?

Chakravarthi

Yes, it's like dream comes true feeling... Now we can enable always on feature on developer option. It looks really cool

Preet

I received a10 in my mi a3. But i dont see much difference from a9. Dark them option is similar as that in old version. Nothing very special in privacy control. It wasnt worth waiting

Leslie

Right, no much difference. Been waiting for the dark black theme for ages only to surprise me with the old grey theme. So disapointed.

Sainath

Hi guys i have recieved android 10 update and i have installed. After installing this version, my phone is continuously rebooting, i have applied fast reebot to reslove this. I think it was a bug in this version. So guys wait some more time and then install this version.

hero barua

why don't they give us useful feature of AUTO CALL RECORDING SYSTEM ON A3.

Manila Bus

There's a bug right, hope they create a fix for this soon. To resolve, enable "Show fingerprint icon when the screen is off"

Anonymous

My phone is overheating after getting android 10. The fingerprint option has disappeared entirely. There are some random things written on the notification tray. My SD Card is corrupted

Allan

For fingerprint sensor issue, follow these steps.
1. Set screen lock to NONE
2. Restart your device
3. Go to Scurity--> Fingerprint. Choose whatever way you want to unlock your device.
4. Register new fingerprint

keerthivasan

poor update from xiaomi because after update the fingerprint is not working as well as the display quality is very poor in android 10

Akshay

After updating, there is a problem with the sound. While calling the sound sometimes automatically gets to speaker mode. Sound is not proper. I need to use some orhodox methods for playing soud in a good way.

Not happy with dis update

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview