News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

No Android 10 and EMUI 10 update for your P30 Pro? You're not alone

Started by Redaktion, February 26, 2020, 16:07:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

While LG may have earned its reputation for being one of the slowest Android OEMs to deliver software updates, an honourable mention should go to Huawei. While the company claims to have upgraded the P30 Pro to EMUI 10, for example, multiple handsets remain on EMUI 9.1 for no apparent reason.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/No-Android-10-and-EMUI-10-update-for-your-P30-Pro-You-re-not-alone.454707.0.html

wai ming li

I have 2 p30 pro phone.one was updated to Emui 10 in early January. Other one in second week of February.And I live in Canada.

Darren

I have a p30 Pro. Been waiting ages on BT / EE.

Decided to try giff gaff /o2 spare sim card and the update came through.

William Rogers

The P30 is not the only phone not getting updates, even the Mate 20 Pro's, Mate 20 Lites etc are still on september 2019 updates. I have 2 Mate 20 Lites in the same boat. Some people still waiting are on C432 Variants whilst others are on C782 (Myself included).

The fact there are some really bad security bugs that can be exploited since septembers OTA means there are a load of huawei devices that are susceptible to these exploits.

Huawei really needs to get security updates sorted Treble was made for a reason waiting on carriers etc for people with sim free unlocked phones on C782 is a joke.

It was bad enough Huawei removed the ability for bootloader unlocking but this on top of very very very very slow OTA updates is making a few people switch to another OEM for their devices.

GEORGESCU IONUT

I have a P30 Pro and I've got the EMUI10. Big mistake.
All games are having lag now.
The battery drains faster because the system is always charged more than 60%.
Already got the patch for EMUI10 also. Same thing. No change.

Shamsideen O. IPOSU

Own an Huawei Mate 20 Pro in New Zealand, and still stuck with EMUI 9.1.0 and Oct 2019 Android Security Patch. Very disappointing! That said, I'd rather stay stable on 9.1.0 than receive a bug-ladened EMUI 10 update.

ELMER Q. JADRAQUE

i got emui 10.0.0.178 so far. but it not matter i guess so long as the software and phone is working properly no need to rush for updates.

Skyfxz

I am currently using P30 Pro Asia Export and it using EMUI 10
Build number:10.0.0.178 it works fine and great.  :)

Mariusf

Im in UK and got EMUI 10 on EE last week on P30pro. I dont like the UI at all! But at least everything runs smoothly

Binbagz

Jannick Siewert-Albrecht

Please add that Huawei is rolling out up to 4-8 weeks for every update. If devices aren't receiving it after this time contact the consumer support.

Neilcee

Obbz

p30, just brought it, turned it on and got EMUI 10 straight away, and another little update fix after.

Ahmed Hamada

I got the EMUI 10 and i don't like, many bugs and delay, battery drains more  than 9... I need to downgrade to version 9

Mandy-Jayne Gregory

I'm on Emui  10 and had another update arrived on I think Feb 1st uk sky mobile

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview