News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Latitude 7390 with Core i7 CPU, 8 GB RAM, and 256 GB now on sale for just $599 USD with three-year warranty as standard

Started by Redaktion, February 25, 2020, 20:28:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

It may be two years old, but the 13.3-inch Dell laptop still offers a very wide range of features for its size including Thunderbolt 3, IR camera, WWAN, Smart Card reader, and even three-years of on-site warranty service at no extra charge.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Latitude-7390-with-Core-i7-CPU-8-GB-RAM-and-256-GB-now-on-sale-for-just-599-USD-with-three-year-warranty-as-standard.454664.0.html

william blake

craziest deal i ever seen
but i tried to add it to the cart and this occurs:
QuoteSorry, this page failed to load or no longer exists
lol

Allen.Ngo

Looks like only the Core i5 configs are in stock at the moment. These go really fast unfortunately!

A

With new Ryzen coming out, many manufacturers are dumping their old stock. 2 generation old processors for $600 is hardly a deal.

william blake

Quote from: A on February 25, 2020, 22:01:08
With new Ryzen coming out, many manufacturers are dumping their old stock. 2 generation old processors for $600 is hardly a deal.
are you sure the new 10nth gen comet lake latitude for a triple price is a better buy?

william blake

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview