News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Xiaomi Mi A3 is not receiving Android 10 this month, after all

Started by Redaktion, February 20, 2020, 16:10:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The release of Android 10 for the Mi A3 is bordering on farcical. Hyped by Xiaomi as one of the first devices that would receive Android 10, the Android One device is still languishing on Android 9.0 Pie. The end may now be in sight for the Mi A3 though, as Xiaomi has given another vague release date for it to receive Google's latest OS.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Xiaomi-Mi-A3-is-not-receiving-Android-10-this-month-after-all.454338.0.html

Anon

Coronaviruses surely take a toll in Chinese. Be prepared for anything slowed down from the Chinese (manufacturing, shipping, development, etc.)

MiA3

That should have no impact as they can work remotely. I assume they don't have a small team of developers for a software company.

Sohil

I think we should name Mi A3 as "Fake Android One" because it spoils it's name android one and also other smartphone with this tag.

JOY MOHTA

Android one program is just fake. I was also facing issue in Nokia phone for late update the same is now case with A3. Whats the sense of android one if you don't get timely updates

skoda9635

As much as I like Xiaomi, I hate their Android One devices. Okay I have no experience with A1 but A2 is full of bugs since it got out with Android 8. I have got Android 10 for it a month ago but god, they took forever to release security patches for those phones and seeing A3 and its hardware and now this I think Xiaomi should just give up on releasing any more Android One devices.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview