News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro sales hit the equivalent of US$28.5 million in less than a minute

Started by Redaktion, February 18, 2020, 09:35:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With prices starting at more than US$700, the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is a rather expensive handset considering the wallet-friendly price tags of its predecessors. However, the Chinese OEM managed to sell more than 28.5 million USD worth of these new flagships in just 55 seconds during the first flash sale session.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-10-Pro-sales-hit-the-equivalent-of-US-28-5-million-in-less-than-a-minute.454140.0.html

Pityko

I don't really understand the popularity this year, when for a little bit extra money you can buy a proper phone with proper support. If it was cheap I would sort of get it, but it isn't.

John3020

Quote from: Pityko on February 19, 2020, 19:32:02
I don't really understand the popularity this year, when for a little bit extra money you can buy a proper phone with proper support. If it was cheap I would sort of get it, but it isn't.

Well if this isn't a "proper" phone by your standards, I can only assume you've never owned a top end Xiaomi device. Alongside the fact that since this is the Internet, we must all be aware the one of the best devices ever released, proven by reviews and sales numbers, is not a "proper" phone according to 'Pitkyo'. Remember that folks, they said it first! zzzzZZZzzzz...

Codrut Nistor

Not to mention that Xiaomi is great when it comes to support. I got my Mi A1 at launch, it came with 7.1.1. I got it out of the box, updated to 7.1.2, quite big update. Got 8.0 in a timely manner, Android Pie even sooner than expected. Almost certain that it won't get Android 10, but I will probably put  LineageOS on it by the end of the year - if they get it working properly, ofc. Now, I wonder how many Samsung devices released in the same period with Nougat out of the box got Android Pie so far... especially those that came for about the same price (or at least the same specs, since similar Samsung phones, specs-wise, were at least 50% more expensive).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview