News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xperia XZ1 and XZ1 Compact owners launch campaign for Android 10 update

Started by Redaktion, February 17, 2020, 10:22:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sony, for some reason, completely ignored the Xperia XZ1 and XZ1 Compact in its Android 10 roadmap. The phones ran Android Oreo at launch and have only received one OS upgrade, to Android Pie. Owners of the phones aren't taking that kindly, though, and rightfully so.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xperia-XZ1-and-XZ1-Compact-owners-launch-campaign-for-Android-10-update.453967.0.html

Robert Johansson

I have this platform and yes I would like android 10 but most of all I expect security updates. Sony has stopped that as well which is in conflict with their agreement with Google enterprise recommended program.

Lolix

Believe me, if Android 10 for XZ1 would be the same quality that on XZ2 (which I have) then you'll want to avoid it, really :-D
I'm seriously thinking about downgrade to 9.0. And I'll do this if in the next update they won't fix these problems.

セバスティアン

The reason why I will never buy a Sony phone again! And I will buy only Nokia in the future, they update budget phones too

Sony igettingbad

Product owners of Xperia surely need to be fired. They messed up the Xperia 1 and Xperia 5 so bad I I went to samsung and now iPhone 12 mini because it came me everything I wanted.

My last sony was the XZ1 were they didn't update it, then I went to samsung because they offered much better specs for same price. Now only iPhone does a mini size which they deserve my money.

To Xperia management, you guys are terrible at your job, please do something else.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview