News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus 8 Pro: Another leak confirms iterative design, ToF camera, 4,500 mAh battery and 50 W charging for OnePlus' next flagship

Started by Redaktion, February 12, 2020, 23:18:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

OnePlus' flagship smartphones are expected in late March or early April. Many supposed technical details and specs for the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro cell phones have already made the rounds. A new leak is said to confirm the design and some specs of the OnePlus 8 Pro.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-8-Pro-Another-leak-confirms-iterative-design-ToF-camera-4-500-mAh-battery-and-50-W-charging-for-OnePlus-next-flagship.453782.0.html

Marco_

I bought 12gb version of 7t pro and it is the first android phone that works really well.

It's a shame that there's a punch-hole in the screen, rather than pop-up camera which is working really well in 7t pro. I'll definitely not upgrade to any notch/punch-hole screen ever again.

Anonymous

Boothatronanator

I agree about the punch hole. Same thoughts I have with the S20. Until the next gen phones look like the Oneplus 7t Pro, without punch hole, I'm not upgrading!

Betterthanezra

100% agreed with previous posters. No upgrades for my family and myself until the front facing camera problem is solved. Waste if money on anything with a notch or punch hole.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview