News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dangerously hot: ThinkPad E15 with almost 70 °C (158 °F) case temperature

Started by Redaktion, February 11, 2020, 18:08:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

We were quite surprised during the temperature measurements with the new Lenovo ThinkPad E15, because one area at the bottom of the case heats up to almost 70 °C (158 °F) under load
 – so direct skin contact is dangerous. The cooling solution seems to be overwhelmed by the dedicated graphics card.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dangerously-hot-ThinkPad-E15-with-almost-70-C-158-F-case-temperature.453693.0.html

william blake

Anon

Something that had could've been completely avoided by not making the chassis thinner. Surprising /s

xpclient

A real shame because the gaming laptop, Lenovo Legion from this same company has the best cooling in the market.

Muhammad Usman

I am fairly a normal laptop user. Just running a couple of softwares on it. No gaming at all. Still it gets so hot that I can't hold it in my lap for long. Fan also speeds up at times without any work loads. I now believe, purchasing Lenovo E15 is is wasting your money. Don't go for it. Its simply a crap. s*** for Lenovo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview