News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eve announces Tiger Lake-powered Eve V successor amid continued claims of historic Eve-tech unfulfilled orders

Started by Redaktion, February 11, 2020, 14:14:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Eve, or rather Eve Distribution as it has been called since late last year, has announced its next 2-in-1. Called Version 2.0 for the time being, the company is promising to deliver a Tiger Lake-powered 2-in-1 that will improve upon the original Eve V without abandoning its Surface Pro-esque design. Claims of unfulfilled orders and refund refusals continue to dog the company, though.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eve-announces-Tiger-Lake-powered-Eve-V-successor-amid-continued-claims-of-historic-Eve-tech-unfulfilled-orders.453630.0.html

Jeffery

Thought about purchasing a V in Aug 2019. Changed my mind the day after purchase because some issues came up.

I asked for a refund and the money was back on my card within a week.

While I don't know how the shipping goes, I can say from experience that the new Eve Devices is legitimate. I tried posting my experience on the subreddit r/evev, but they deleted my post within a few days and accused me of being a liar.

Brennan Martin

I bought an V in December of 2019, I received the device super quickly, and I love it. I posted about this on r/evev and I was permanently banned by the mod, as was another user who used to be an eve employee saying what happened with orders (a third party distributor screwed then over and PayPal locked their money). Don't go to r/EveV for legitimate cases, they say they're "uncensored" but they essentially just delete anything that doesn't fit their narrative. Which isn't the truth. I'm betting most of the things posted are from the same person.

Phil Cartman

I am also out well over a thousand dollars due to these Eve scam artists who promised me a refund two years ago and still have not made good.  All documented via email.  Do not take a chance with these hustlers.

Technatelogy

Quote from: Brennan Martin on February 11, 2020, 22:15:27
I bought an V in December of 2019, I received the device super quickly, and I love it. I posted about this on r/evev and I was permanently banned by the mod, as was another user who used to be an eve employee saying what happened with orders (a third party distributor screwed then over and PayPal locked their money). Don't go to r/EveV for legitimate cases, they say they're "uncensored" but they essentially just delete anything that doesn't fit their narrative. Which isn't the truth. I'm betting most of the things posted are from the same person.

Unfortunately, I can vouch for the accuracy of r/evev as I purchased mine in January of 2018 and never received a device or refund. Is the mod a little too aggressive in banning people? Probably true, but justifiably so.  We've been promised a refund going on 2 years now and yes explaining that it's not their problem it was their distributor might be true but if you were out 2k with no recourse what would you believe?

Adrian

I paid over 1300 Euros in May 2018. (paid through PayPal, I can produce the receipt, for the EVE sheep reading this) After a bunch of promises and I don't know how many emails going back and forth, I got nothing. I posted a message stating this on the scam-eve site and it was removed in just seconds. (I have screenshots to prove this). Another thing that should give anyone food for thought: I asked for a refund and been told that I have to get the tablet first(sic!) then I can send it back for a refund. Catch 22? No, just scam. I have tried to contact their all kinds of reps., only result was to find out that my email address is also now blocked.
How can an honest endeavour just ignore this huge problem and charge ahead, trying to bring in more people to pay for their vaporware?
Someone here cliams it is not a scam. If not, how come so many folks are still waiting for their product to show up, while EVE CO. is organizing one flash sale after another. ( the wire transfer kind, where you can be sure there'll be no refund) Any of you want to bet on EVE2? Go ahead, I'll see you on the Reddit thread ! PS: thumbs down for the EVE employees posting here. Go back to your forum full of lies!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview