News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Alpha 15: High power consumption and short battery life plague MSI's latest mid-range gaming laptop

Started by Redaktion, February 10, 2020, 23:47:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The all-AMD affair of the Ryzen 7 3750H and Radeon RX 5500M certainly provides a powerful base on which to play the latest triple-A games, but the MSI Alpha 15 falls short of expectations in other areas. The device not only runs loudly but it also has incredibly short battery life. If you can survive 36 dB(A) fans when idling and around 4 hours battery life between charges, then the MSI Alpha 15 is a good option for those after a mid-range gaming laptop.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Alpha-15-High-power-consumption-and-short-battery-life-plague-MSI-s-latest-mid-range-gaming-laptop.453204.0.html

Jeremy

It's no different with my GS65, despite all the paid reviews that glow otherwise. Pretty sure code switching to reviewing laptops like netbooks because you don't get an Intel kickback isn't going to engender my trust when I come to your website.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview