News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

EMUI 10 update now rolling out to the Honor 10, Honor View 10, and P20 Pro

Started by Redaktion, February 07, 2020, 20:13:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Rejoice, owners of older Huawei premium phones; your time in the spotlight is here. Huawei is currently sending out the Android 10-based EMUI 10 update to the Honor 10 and Honor View 10 outside China, with the P20, P20 Pro, and likely, the Mate 10 Pro, set to follow shortly.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/EMUI-10-update-now-rolling-out-to-the-Honor-10-Honor-View-10-and-P20-Pro.453186.0.html

ARTŪRAS STOČKUS

Hello i have huawei p20 pro and still not getting the EMI 10,my region Lithuania, im trying each day in settings and in the HIcare but still not geting, maby sothing whrong with my phone?

Ricci Rox

Quote from: ARTŪRAS STOČKUS on February 08, 2020, 22:12:45
Hello i have huawei p20 pro and still not getting the EMI 10,my region Lithuania, im trying each day in settings and in the HIcare but still not geting, maby sothing whrong with my phone?

There's nothing wrong with your phone. No P20 Pro owner outside China has confirmed receipt of the EMUI 10.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview