News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The PlayStation 5 gets an official landing page but what's more interesting is the console might get a Samsung 980 QVO NVMe SSD

Started by Redaktion, February 05, 2020, 08:18:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

PlayStation 5 watchers should be aware by now that Sony has published a landing page for the next-generation console. To nobody's surprise, there were no new big reveals about the PS5, but fans can sign up to receive updates. In the meantime, there has been speculation that the console's SSD could end up being a Samsung 980 QVO model.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-PlayStation-5-gets-an-official-landing-page-but-what-s-more-interesting-is-the-console-might-get-a-Samsung-980-QVO-NVMe-SSD.452999.0.html

BNP

When is holiday 2020?? there are a bunch of holidays throughout the year... Or when Americans say holiday 2020 they automatically mean Christmas?

Daemonfyre

Holiday or Holiday Season typically means October through December since there's Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas essentially back to back and all are holidays with an extended celebration/observation period rather than a "day of" like Valentine's, St. Patrick's, or most other holidays.

J

"Around the Holidays" or 2020 Holiday season is Black Friday, Christmas, Hanukkah,  through New Year's Day.   So it will be launched on or around Black Friday, November 2020 or first week of December.

Steel20

OK listen its all well and Good we're getting ssd,s in are consoles now it's amzing news actually But just remember. Both Are doing something different with them or the same whoknows As far as my knowledge. They're using them as some type of RAM buffer as well. Which is good news. So they're not just going to be solid state drives. They going to be extra memory as well which PC doesn't do So it's a win for consoles. I personally like Sony and Xbox the only reason I prefer Xbox it's because all my games are on there. Also all of my friends are there as well. The Elite 2 series controller is much to be desired Especially for the money. I have had like 15 of them All been faulty in some way But then again It could have been a faulty batch Where I was buying them from. I think I'll give it another year Before I splurge on another Elite 2 controller they are fantastic when they work though. I would buy a PS5 But it will become too expensive Plus all my library is on my Xbox so definitely be buying an Xbox 1 Series x Don't know who ever thought of the name. I'm not really keen on that name But it will do I guess. I reckon both systems Will cost around £500 As the Xbox One X was priced at £450. If they turn out to be £550 That'll be nuts And I definitely wouldn't be a day one owner. Especially at £550 Wait until the bugs are gone. 😂 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Well in the mean time guys happy gameing. 😆😀😁😁😜

PULi3r

"They going to be extra memory as well which PC doesn't do So it's a win for consoles."

Yes, PC, does do. It's called paging file.
And since Windows 7 afaik, you can also use external drives as virtual RAM through ReadyBoost(USB devices and external HDDs).

Seth Harmon

Here's my problem! So they call with the cheaper 1 and then like the 500 GB ps4 now you get maybe 10 games depending on size then you either buy extended storage or upgrade hard drive for bigger memory! Just put the better 1 in give us the faster better memory right off the bat at reasonable offer because still haven't send $60 for ps+ online and the $60 a game plus tax BS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview