News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Skip the Mi Note 10 Pro if you need great audio from your phone

Started by Redaktion, February 05, 2020, 06:49:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Mi Note 10 Pro launched to much fanfare with its penta-camera setup that offered 5x optical zoom and a 108 MP main camera. It's, by all means, a capable camera smartphone and will appeal to hobbyist photographers; but audio looks to be an entirely different issue.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Skip-the-Mi-Note-10-Pro-if-you-need-great-audio-from-your-phone.452908.0.html

S.Yu

"minimum volume that's too low"?
Instead I often find the lowest volume setting on mobile devices to be too high.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: S.Yu on February 05, 2020, 10:24:40
Instead I often find the lowest volume setting on mobile devices to be too high.

It's one reason why I love LG's Quad-DAC. It brings a 75-step volume control. No issues like this with that.

S.Yu

Quote from: Ricci Rox on February 05, 2020, 12:42:48
Quote from: S.Yu on February 05, 2020, 10:24:40

It's one reason why I love LG's Quad-DAC. It brings a 75-step volume control. No issues like this with that.
That's definitely useful, but digital gain should all be stepless, for some reason Android limits the volume control to very crude steps.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview