News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

EMUI 10 global rollout continues with updates to the Nova 5T, P30 Pro, and Mate 20 Pro

Started by Redaktion, February 04, 2020, 21:09:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

For some reason, Huawei is taking its sweet time with the rollout of the Android 10-based EMUI 10 update. The update is still mostly going out to Kirin 980-powered phones; ergo, last-gen premium phones including the Mate 20, P30 and Nova 5T series.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/EMUI-10-global-rollout-continues-with-updates-to-the-Nova-5T-P30-Pro-and-Mate-20-Pro.452942.0.html

Corey

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Corey on February 05, 2020, 05:29:59
Are you able to confirm the date of the huawei emui 10 release on the y9 prime 2019?

No, sire. Probably before the end of the quarter, I expect, though.

John Cury

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Rami on February 05, 2020, 13:20:35
What about mate 9.is it going to receive emui 10

Apparently, Huawei is working on EMUI 10 for it. We have a more comprehensive report on that coming up, but I honestly wouldn't get my hopes up. It's already gotten two OS upgrades.

Sami

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Sami on February 05, 2020, 13:45:05
Do you have any idea about Huawei mate 10 pro if it's going to receive EMUI 10!?

The Mate 10 and P20 series will receive EMUI 10.

Jun Wu

I have a mate 20 pro. Got the update but now I can't find my download icon on the desktop  :( :(

except I have to open the chrome and pull out the download link from there, how do I get my download icon back on the home screen?  Thanks.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: Jun Wu on February 05, 2020, 16:09:54
I have a mate 20 pro. Got the update but now I can't find my download icon on the desktop  :( :(

except I have to open the chrome and pull out the download link from there, how do I get my download icon back on the home screen?  Thanks.

Download icon? Explain better.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview