News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi confirms that the Mi A2 Lite will receive Android 10 after all

Started by Redaktion, January 30, 2020, 16:26:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has seemingly been toing and froing about whether to bring Android 10 to the Mi A2 Lite, despite it being an Android One handset. Now, the company has cleared up confusion about the update, although a timescale for its release remains out of reach.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-confirms-that-the-Mi-A2-Lite-will-receive-Android-10-after-all.452537.0.html

anon

Stop posting and spreading misinformation given by the support agents that don't bloody know a single thing about their own devices. Time and time again it's been proven they're just guessing wildly with the past 5+ times they've been asked about it. Low level support wont know these kinds of things!

Enel Zutphen

Yes I agree with anon, the live chat guys most likely don't even know whether we are getting android 10.. They know as much as we do. Screw Xiaomi for leaving us in the dark.

laszlo

Today I tried to update Mi A2 to Android 10 that wasn't successful, I couldn't even reboot the phone for hours (this was also a problem at the previous update). For those who also got into this trap: Push volume down+volume up+power and when the logo appear release buttons and push volume down. I don't understand why Xiaomi still hasn't fixed this bug.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview