News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple MacBook Pro 15 2019 in Review: Still a very good multimedia laptop in 2020?

Started by Redaktion, January 29, 2020, 12:05:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The MacBook Pro 15 2019 is also available with the Intel Core i9-9980HK. However, the cooling system is already at its limits with the smaller processors, so the upgrade is hardly worth it. The GPU upgrade to the Radeon Pro Vega 20 from AMD on the other hand makes more sense.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-MacBook-Pro-15-2019-in-Review-Still-a-very-good-multimedia-laptop-in-2020.452381.0.html

william blake

yatra

Have you considered doing a rating based on price?
Price/Quality ratio?
it would help us find a proper laptop based on budget rather than rating because I do hope a 3500€ laptop reaches 90%. But when I see another laptop half the price at 89%, I think there is one rating missing between both...

william blake

Quote from: yatra on January 29, 2020, 21:33:24
Price/Quality ratio?
it would help us find a proper laptop based on budget rather than rating because I do hope a 3500€ laptop reaches 90%. But when I see another laptop half the price at 89%, I think there is one rating missing between both...
can be very misleading too. and i bet 200usd devices will win by a lot :)
a price/performance graph, on the other hand, might be pretty useful. alll laptops of one big picture. with the link to review from every dot with the name.

ymcst

Quote from: yatra on January 29, 2020, 21:33:24
Price/Quality ratio?

Reasonably giving ratings to overpriced apple products? 

-enter blackpanthermeme-
We don't do that here.

3.5k priced ultrabooks with entry level GPU that cant even utilize its hardware because of thermal limitations gets %90. Admittedly great build quality and screen, but also incredibly limiting OS.

With this logic RBlade should get %140 rating?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview