News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Blade Stealth Ice Lake just dropped like a rock in price despite being just three months old

Started by Redaktion, January 29, 2020, 06:23:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

What was once $1500 in October 2019 is now just $1000 as of January 2020. Razer's silent price drop could be hinting at a replacement model coming soon. While the Blade Stealth Ice Lake comes equipped with Intel's newest 10 nm Core i7-1065G7 CPU and Iris Plus GPU, it is still slower than the older Blade Stealth Whiskey Lake-U with the 14 nm Core i7-8565U and GeForce MX150.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Blade-Stealth-Ice-Lake-just-dropped-like-a-rock-in-price-despite-being-just-three-months-old.452281.0.html

undervolter0x0309

Since the blessing of tongfang laptops, these brands are EXTREMELY overrated!

Can't wait for AMD's mobile processor to really level the playing field (@Intel/@Nvidia 😈)

ariliquin

Can't wait for AMD Renoir NVidia combo Razer, this will be the strongest combo of any gaming laptops in the market, come on Razer get it together.

Francisco Mercado

What's more surprising to me is in the configuration options for the Blade 15. The RTX 2060 version and in the usually more expensive Quartz Pink is now only $1499. That's a great price in my opinion. Maybe the Quartz Pink inventory has been stacking up, either way, 1499 for that setup is awesome!

S.Yu

This price is finally reasonable. IMO most laptops are either flimsy or overpriced, occasionally both.

Flembob

Only a £90 discount in the UK. Also being Razer it will still break within 1 years which is a lot of extra cost to consider. Theoretically good laptop though, USB-C charging very desirable.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview