News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI Modern 14 vs. Prestige 14: What's the difference?

Started by Redaktion, January 29, 2020, 06:01:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Modern 14 may be a lot cheaper, but it actually has a few advantages over the more expensive Prestige 14 including additional ports and expandable RAM.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-Modern-14-vs-Prestige-14-What-s-the-difference.451432.0.html

weeeeeeeee

I really like the prestige 14. It has good computing power while being lightweight. But I wish manufacturers would put in 2 m.2 slots because some people need more internal storage space.

Ashrik

So bizarre to see this article up before a full review of the MSI Prestige 14. The pre-release Prestige 14 review was posted on this site over 4 months ago with promises of "when our full review goes up...". I wonder what the hold up is

Joel

Presumably, the Prestige has a much brighter screen.  That alone is a solid differentiator.

When are laptop manufacturers for laptops <100W going to switch over to USB C charging en masse?  Still they put out proprietary chargers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview