News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Redmi Note 8 Pro: Do not buy Xiaomi's mid-range handset for its cameras

Started by Redaktion, January 28, 2020, 20:13:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Redmi Note 8 Pro may come in a host of enticing colours, but its 64 MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1 rear-facing camera leaves plenty to be desired. We found the Note 8 Pro wanting in low-light conditions, with shortcomings in other areas like dynamic range and colour balance. Camera experts agree, too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Redmi-Note-8-Pro-Do-not-buy-Xiaomi-s-mid-range-handset-for-its-cameras.452226.0.html

General Jujombre

Finally truth about this phone,! I appreciate your text and opinion! Thank you! I always claimed that RN8pro is below average!😉

Oscar

Awfull title. It's almost somebody paid you to say do not buy Xiaomi mod range phones! There is nothing in the market comes close to Redmi Note 8 range on this price range. You article has no value.
Quote from: General Jujombre on January 28, 2020, 23:14:04
Finally truth about this phone,! I appreciate your text and opinion! Thank you! I always claimed that RN8pro is below average!😉

Alamanda

Purely paid article.. nothing compare to this midrange mi phone with the price range... Just around one third of the price ..

Mj Dela Cruz

Below average is not ok for me, above average is the truth about this phone when it comes of it's price Range. and that's my opinion, maybe on you , it is, because you're a Realme boy . And they have paid you. To down other brands. And that's also my opinion. No hurts but accept the truth here my friend.  And again your article is no Value.

Phillip Dean

Below average GPU? I did a benchmark test, and it punches way above it's weight class. It can easily run every 3D game I've thrown at it. This entire article is bogus. I don't understand the hate towards such a remarkable device. This phone has absolutely incredible performance in all areas for the price. I would strongly recommend it.

Joe

Though I appreciate the efforts put in evaluating products so the consumer can have an enlightened (somewhat) purchasing decision...in everyday uses of this camera I found it to perform exactly as I expected...no regrets..the camera is outstanding...excellent value

Keira

This article is a piece of s***. Redmi 8 Pro is outstanding.
Accept the fact that majority of consumer meet their expectation. Granted what they want for a smartphone  Good appearance, high performance chipset, good camera and long lasting battrry and the best part for a cheaper price.

70ars

Below average against what? Phone with double its prices?

I'm an Asus boy, but as smartphone enthusiast I've to said this phone is a killer among its price range and the gap against second place is staggering.

Mark Lee

I hope this article will not pay for one of this companies... Redmi 8 Pro is very realible phone, better that Samsung A50...I bought one of them that was a Limon...very bad phone.
As a North America n consumer, the only missing in my case is one of the frequencies, everything else is very good...Good appearance, high performance chipset, good camera and long lasting battrry and the best part for a cheaper price.
The cuality of the pictures and video is good.... Something is wrong in your article..:(. To much stress on the camera.
I hope you don't loose your independency for another smart phone..so far you are doing a good judgement.

angel bullet 03

I keep scrolling down to find with more scientific research of this article.. but I find nothing..
just some random childish haters get paid article.

KEVIN LAY

Weak GPU? LoL.. This weak GPU is in league with Snapdragon's latest midrange chip the 730G..

What the hell are u comparing it with? Snapdragon 855?

KEVIN LAY

Its funny how Notebookcheck posted an article that shows Redmi Note 8 pro antutu score is the highest among mid range phones, beating some SD730G powered phone and here it says its got a weak GPU..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview