News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Eve says the Spectrum’s reservation price is a time-sensitive discount

Started by Redaktion, January 27, 2020, 16:47:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Today, (January 28, 2020) Eve has finally launched the Spectrum, its crowd-developed 27-inch monitor which, as it turns out, has a 240Hz/QHD option. The company has also announced that its current pricing online applies to the first 500 units only. Therefore, it starts at US$349, but only perhaps for a limited time.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Eve-says-the-Spectrum-s-reservation-price-is-a-time-sensitive-discount.451756.0.html

John Whyte

BUYER BEWARE! Eve had flash sales for their V computer in Dec 2017, just like this.  Customers paid their money, and over two years later, after many missed shipping targets, many customers have still received nothing in return.

If you want to lose your money, buy this monitor.

Robert

Buyers beware. I ordered a Eve-V in March 3rd 2018.  After multiple mails I have yet to receive it or a refund.  If you do which I am suggesting against, see if you can even find what country and jurisdiction this company operates under so you have legal recourse if they do what the did to me.

David B

There are a lot of people spreading misinformation.

While there may have been issues with Eve-tech and licensing deals, the company is now Eve Distribution and has been shipping laptops to customers. I'm one of those customers. I admit I received a bad keyboard with my V, but the support was able to ship a new keyboard to me.

What is now happening is that people are encouraging some people to brigade websites about refunds.

I preordered the 4k/144hz Spectrum (an awesome value at the preorder price), and if my experiences with the company are a reflection of the future, I trust that there won't be any issues.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview