News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

realme XT smartphone in review: Good low-light performance

Started by Redaktion, January 19, 2020, 05:33:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Based on the realme 5 Pro, the XT makes a decent leap forward, especially in terms of camera and storage configuration. The price remains low at less than 300 Euros (~$334), and the software is also quite respectable. The only obstacle is aggressive energy-saving management.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/realme-XT-smartphone-in-review-Good-low-light-performance.450442.0.html

Arif

Tip for Advanced user

You can disable the Agressive task killer by disabling the package com.coloros.athena using adb

adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 com.coloros.athena

To revert:
adb shell pm enable com.coloros.athena

Works fine with Realme 5 Pro, but you will lose the function to kill all apps using the X button in the recents menu, not that it matter anyway because you can still swipe them individually, and my apps still run in the background.

ashleygf

Bought my XT in Australia. My version doesn't appear to have NFC.
>:D
Or is there a settling I have missed ?

Ivan_R

You should really include DC dimming option test with graphs when phone has the option. What's the point in treating it like any other display?

You're site is best for that, but now you should make the next step. It doesn't cost anything to include one more graph with dc dimming enabled ti see how good the implementation is. .

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview