News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Life on the Edge: Microsoft's new Chromium-based version of the Edge browser is here

Started by Redaktion, January 16, 2020, 17:18:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new, Chromium-based version of Microsoft's Edge browser is now available for download. While the browser is similar to other Chromium browsers, there are a few sync features that are missing. Microsoft plans to update Windows with the new browser with a rolling release method, but interested users can manually install it now.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Life-on-the-Edge-Microsoft-s-new-Chromium-based-version-of-the-Edge-browser-is-here.450429.0.html

Dan Ridenhour

How is power usage... one of the nice things about Edge was it was a lot easier on battery life than Chrome which made it my preferred browser when away from an outlet for extended periods.     I always had both edge and chrome in my toolbar as they were both useful in different instances... it will be a shame if now we have Chrome and Chrome with edge branding.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview