News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi falls short of expectations with confirmation of Android 10 for the Mi A3

Started by Redaktion, January 15, 2020, 14:32:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A crisis of its own making? Last year, Xiaomi had promised that the Mi A3 would be one of the first devices in the world to receive Android 10, but even its predecessor has been graced by Google's latest OS before it has. There has at least been confirmation of when the Mi A3 will receive Android 10 now, but the date has left a sour taste in some people's mouths.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-falls-short-of-expectations-with-confirmation-of-Android-10-for-the-Mi-A3.450246.0.html

vvvvvvvvvvv ssssssssss

Of course people are mad, of course they were awaiting to be among the first to have Android 10, of course! That is what android one SHOULD be about. And we see clearly, that this IS the case, but not with Xiaomi..Nokia and Motorola can do it, Xiaomi not.

Jagendas

Nokia and others just doing so fine. I'm so disappointed with Xiaomi on how they handle this issue.

Android One is design to have non-pixel phone to get at least twice software update and being one of the earliest phone to have major software update. But then, Xiaomi f'ed it up.

Maybe Xiaomi can just stop producing android one phones after this. Useless.

Segoii

Software isn't the strength of Xiaomi. I still have a Note4 mido Global. Bought it in early 2018. And it's stuck on Android Nougat with Dec 2018 Security patch. The last MIUI 11 Update was more like a joke. No Android Update and not even a Security Patch Update. Even the MIUI Updates like the dark mode were migrated half hearted.
I like the devices from Xiaomi but next time in would chose Android One.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview