News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Details and features of the Samsung Galaxy S20 line's cameras revealed in full

Started by Redaktion, January 14, 2020, 08:33:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Galaxy S20 phones are set to offer groundbreaking camera performance, and a new set of leaks has given us our clearest look yet at the camera hardware and software features of the devices, backed by hands-on images and videos.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Details-and-features-of-the-Samsung-Galaxy-S20-line-s-cameras-revealed-in-full.450184.0.html

S.Yu

If the cheapest variant has the headphone jack, then it's still worth considering. 64MP 3x sounds interesting.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: S.Yu on January 14, 2020, 12:40:48
If the cheapest variant has the headphone jack, then it's still worth considering. 64MP 3x sounds interesting.

I'd be very surprised if any of them have a jack.

S.Yu

Quote from: Ricci Rox on January 14, 2020, 13:13:49
Quote from: S.Yu on January 14, 2020, 12:40:48

I'd be very surprised if any of them have a jack.
Well, there's still Sony and LG to consider...
Regarding the lack of ports, I realize that it's possible to mill a protection frame for the new iPPs out of aluminum with a socket to house a dock, making the dock a semi-permenant part of the chassis(adds MicroSD, USB-A, HDMI apart from the 3.5mm), and removing need for another case/sleeve, but it doesn't seem to be worth the tradeoff for smartphones, as size matter more for these devices, and dongles aren't small enough.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview