News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Live images: This is the Samsung Galaxy S20+ in the flesh

Started by Redaktion, January 12, 2020, 21:31:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Less than a month away from Samsung's unveiling event, live images of the Galaxy S20+ have surfaced. Notable takeaways include a quad rear camera setup, what appears to be a rear microphone, and an almost flat display.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Live-images-This-is-the-Samsung-Galaxy-S20-in-the-flesh.450050.0.html

S.Yu

That top module looks so strange, it looks either moldy, extremely rare for these sealed modules, or that cemented elements are decemented at the edges, also extremely rare for modern lenses. A final possibility would be that the black optical paint is defective and generated tiny bubbles where it's applied, which would be a severe production issue. I don't see what else explains that uniformly white ring.

kwnja

John Marsh

When will we be done with these curved screens. I've been waiting for years to get back into Galaxy flagship phones

S.Yu

Quote from: John Marsh on January 14, 2020, 19:30:48
When will we be done with these curved screens. I've been waiting for years to get back into Galaxy flagship phones
Samsung has already dialed back the curvature, I think these are no longer an issue for most people who were previously alienated by the curves.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview